Lee Health Centre
2 Handen Road
Telephone: 020 3831 2750
Out of Hours: 111 or for an emergency call 999
Other Useful Numbers
- Lewisham Hospital Tel: 020 8333 3000
- Lee Health Centre (Blood Tests) - 0203 049 2070
- Lee Health Centre (Foot Health) - 0203 049 2114
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau - 08701 264 037
- CRUSE (Bereavement Counselling) - 08701 671 677
- RELATE (Marriage Guidance) - 08451 304 010
- Samaritans - 08459 90 90 90
- National AIDS Helpline - 0800 567 123
- Southbrook Community Mental Health Team - 0203 228 9000
- Pharmacy First
- NHS South East London, Primary Care Contracting Directorate, Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7NT 0203 049 4444
If you have an urgent medical problem when the surgery is closed, contact SELDOC, the out of hours doctors service on 0208 693 9066. SELDOC is a large professional organisation run by doctors in South East London.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.