Our Appointment System
Book face-to-face or telephone appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online
security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve
Problems booking online appointments?
- You can now book your appointment by patient access/telephone or in person.
- Please tell the receptionist what your problem is. They are bound by confidentiality and they can direct you to the right person./placeto get the right care
- Please make a separate appointment for each person seeing the doctor.
- Please make a separate appointment for each illness or complaint.
- Please make your appointment in good time, if you cannot make your appointment please cancel – we can offer it to someone else.
- Please arrive on time. If you are going to be delayed, please inform us – otherwise your time may be given to someone else and we may not be able to fit you in.
- Urgent cases will be seen as soon as possible. Please be considerate if someone else needs to be given priority.
- Appointments are available to be pre-booked up to 3 weeks in advance with a GP
- Our Nurse Practitioner has the authority to prescribe and dealwith some cases
- If you need an interpretor please advice reception staff in time to arrange this
- We do accommodate patients who has a problem and cannot wait for tomorrow -only as an emergency-speak to the receptionist .
Please note sometime the doctors may be running late due to the problem they are dealing with. Please be patient as it may be you next time who needs that time with the doctor.
Administration and paper work appointments should be booked in advance. Please speak to a receptionist
Before making an appointment with the doctor would it be reasonable to speak to the pharmacist, NHS 111, check the NHS website or use the Ask NHS GP app?
GP Extended Access Service
The Extended Access Service has more appointments with GPs available in Lewisham, making it easier for you to get an appointment at a time that suits you, including evenings and weekends.
Appointments are available 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week, including bank holidays. Appointments must be booked in advance by the GP Surgery. Contact us to request an appointment.