Clinics and Services
Self-referral for maternity services - you do not need need to see a GP for maternity referral, please click here for self-referral.
Children’s Development, and Immunisation Clinic
The Surgery offers a 8 weeks baby check and post natal check for mothers, and immunisations to your children. Please register your new baby with the surgery shortly after delivery as the babies have to be registered prior to the appoinment.
Well Baby Clinics
- Tuesday 9.30 – 11.00am Child assessments, weighing and advice with health visitor-yellow zone in Lee Health Centre
- Thursday 13.00 – 15.00pm Advice and weighing with a health visitor
- Immunisations with Nurse Maria Dadzie by appointment.
These clinics are for well children only. If your child is sick please speak to the reception and arrange an aletrnative day with the nurse.It is never too late to catch up with vaccinations.
Women are advised to have a smear every three years. This is a quick and painless procedure and can help to identify any problems early. There is a recall system from NHS cervical smear screening department which informs the patients to make appoinment for smears . Please act upon the requests to ensure your health. Appointments can be made with the Practice Nurse for smear tests.
Our Nurse Practitioner runs clinics on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday by appointment only. The aim is to keep you well, monitor your progress and give advice on:
- Travel Advice and Immunisation
- NHS Health checks (can also be done at the local pharmacy)
- Childhood Immunisations
- Smear Tests
- Family Planning: please speak to receptionist before booking appointment with the nurse)
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) - IAPT services provide evidence based threatments for people with anxiety and depression.patients can self refer to the above services by accessing from the website below.